Friday, September 24, 2010

College Football Pick Em

Its Friday so what better thing to talk about than college football.  Saturday is right around the corner and its about time we talk about it.  Glen told me to a pick em on Saturday, which will happen for the NFL games, but on Fridays I am going to start a college pick em.  I will pick 3 games then a upset and a wild card.  Basically kind of like Fox does it on Sundays.  You follow my three games and then pick the other two.  I am a little hung over taday so I am just going to say the games and not really go into why I am picking them.  But I really wanna hear from the readers, that's what this blog is all about.  So here we go game 1-Alabama vs Arkansas I'm picking Bama.  Game 2- Oregon State vs Boise State I'm picking Boise State.  Game 3-West Virginia vs LSU I'm picking LSU (if you can watch this game please do LSU's return man is freaky fast).  Now for my upset pick I'm going Notre Dame over Stanford.  Finally my wild card game I am taking South Carolina ta beat Auburn.  Alright your turn now, and on tomorrow's blog I will do the NFL Pick em for all of the football games we will see who is the best at picking college and NFL games good luck.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take Crimson Tide, Beavers, Mountaineers, Upset: Golden Bears over Wildcats, and Wildcard: Gamecocks over Tigers (There were no other "wildcard" games left.

    ReplyDelete